Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One pound!!

I just finished a 10 day diet of fresh fruits, veggies, rice and beans ,no pepsi. No sugar, dairy, or meat. It really wasn`t hard to do. Had plenty to eat. went the whole 10 days without heart burn or reflux problems. All good until I stepped on the scale after the 10 days. Lost only one pound. My partner doing it with me had the same result.

However. we both felt better. Her blood sugars were under control and we both had more energy. So it was not a lost cause. It was a learning experience. Well, for the future anyway. As soon as the sweet tooth is sactiated . Made a mad dash to the corner gas station to get my chocolate pay day candy bar. It is the only place I have found a chocolate one. To die for. I only bought one but their existence only a couple of blocks away weighs heavy on my mind. I even ate some of the babys airplane shaped snack cookies. devoured the jello puddings in the fridge ( Gentle Ben says with a sad voicel did you eat my sugar free pudding ?) EEEK!! I`m such a pig!! I didn`t even concider the pudding was off limits in my persuit for sugar. It was even sugar free! Oh, the scourge of addiction ,it has no conscience.

No comments: