Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Trust Me Ma!!

There will be a missing special person among us at our yearly celebration. Missing physically that is but she is always there in all of our hearts. I always left the the box of Christmas wrap out just in case. She always promised to be on time. Trust me Ma, I`ll be there. And she was rushing in with all of her gifts at the very last minute. Can I wrap these real quick? Just take me a minute , trust me Ma. It`s been 13 years since she was taken from us. But I still see her and hear her in my minds eye and heart coming in with all the others. Trust me Ma, I`m here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to make me cry...

BTW, come back to my blog in a few hours for a good laugh.

One-Monkey Marching Band/Princess Monkey said...

thats very sad. and i remeber that she would do that.. i would be sleeping in your room await for family to come and a wake to tammys smile..