Friday, January 23, 2009

kalidiscope

How busy is to busy? I love my life. Since the last post I have gone to one Journey group meeting, two work meetings, attended 3 computer classes, four yoga classes, went out to breakfast 3 times and out to lunch twice,. Baby sat the boy two times, took my handicapped friend grocery shopping twice and out to Rock Creek Clinic three times for treatments which also required an hour class before each treatment as it is in the experimental stages. In my spare time I worked 24 hours at my part time job. Also tried a couple of new recipes that could be slow cooked or in the oven and served anytime.
Some of the lunches and breakfasts included rekindling old friendships that is really so much fun and a chance to learn new things I didn`t know existed . It`s great!! Also found some time to squeeze in some study time on the Brain Plan for 2009. Fascinating. I never thougut I would be able to read and understand anything on Atheism. The Power of now I do only a couple of paragraphs at a time. And the God Code, well, that is quantum physics and takes a lot of thought
On Tues, the 20th I was dressed had my shoes on , heading out the door for a 7:30 meeting followed by a class, but I could not tear my eyes away from the Inaugration. Could not. I made two phone calls cuddled up in my blankie and cup and tea and watched history taking place until I absolutely had to go to work at 1:00 pm. Ah, what a day. Loved every minute of it.
Took the computer classes again in hopes of being able to fingure out my e-mail problem yet again. It did`nt work. The instructor came home with me yesterday to see for her self that it couldn`t be accessed. Well it can`t. It isn`t me, quest or the internet. It is the computer itself. It has to be taken in for a checkup. Bull Crap!!!!!! So, Granny and the computer saga rages on.
Somewhere in the midst of all this I had that sore throat, earache, cough thingy that really made me mad. I tanked up on echenecea, vit c, nyquil, tylenol, cough drops , correcedine for day time and forged ahead. I won.
Well, time to head off the Yoga class. TaTa

No comments: